Monday 29 September 2008

GoGo's Crazy Bones - A Complete Guide

I have found another link to a website for the dedicated GoGo's Crazy Bones collector. It purports to be 'A Complete Guide' although it doesn't have half the information that you'll find inside Go, Go Crazy For Those Bones.

That said, if you're keen on collecting complete sets of GoGo's, including the new Evolution range - GoGo's, stickers, the works - then this site is probably for you. But don't forget your pocket money when you visit!

To visit GoGo's Crazy Bones: A Complete Guide, click here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for mentioning my site and my article. I bought Go, Go Crazy For Those Bones recently. Excellent book. I'll be doing a review on my site soon. I'll let you know when it's up.

Jonathan Green said...

No problem, Alistair. I look forward to reading your review.